(Boat name and logos can go anywhere on the design, the Jason Mathias logo is not included in design and is just an example of where your logo can be placed)
Looking for that crazy awesome offshore look, then this is the wrap for you. Vividly colored Marlin and Tuna design by Jason Mathias art. A custom boat wrap design can be a great way to advertise your business, or stand out in a fishing tournament!
How the calculator works:
Simply enter in your boat measurements in the required fields and the calculator will automatically calculate your price.
In this box, you will enter the total length of your boat along the rub rail. This measurement is required in order for the calculator to work.
In this box, you will enter the total width of the side of your boat hull, from rub rail to waterline or bottom paint. (We can't wrap over bottom paint) This measurement is required in order for the calculator to work.
In this box, you will enter in the smallest width of your hull, from rub rail to waterline or bottom paint. (We can't wrap over bottom paint) This measurement is required in order for the calculator to work.
- Material used: Avery-SW900
- Air-release wrapping film for bubble-free results
- Dual-layer, 3.2 mil thick vinyl film
- Up to 12 Year Life Span
- Sixty inches wide for easier application
- Made for use right out of the box with no laminates required
- Cleanly removable for up to 4 years after installation
- Material manufactured and printed in the USA.
Avery Dennison Boat vinyl wraps are made especially for the DIY installer. Use it right out of the box without the need for any special tools, overlaminates or noxious chemicals. Simply read and follow the included instructions and enjoy properties of the EZ air-egress and RS repositionability of this SW900 vinyl. Buy this light blue film by the foot and enjoy seamless results because this vinyl comes standard in sixty inch widths.
SW900 Series Boat Wrap Specifications
- Installation Temperature Range: +60°F (+16°C) minimum (air and substrate)
- End Use Temperature Range: -50°F to 180°F (-60°C to 107°C)
- Adhesives: Pressure-activated with air-release channels
- Recommended Uses: Automotive, Architectural, Marine (above static water-line)
- Conformability: Flat, compound, convex and concave curves
- Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Application Type: Dry (Never use wet application with this film)
- 40.00 LBS