Show off on the water with the best fishing boat wrap graphics in the business! Have Jason Mathias create a unique and custom wrap just for you. A custom boat wrap design can be a great way to advertise your business, or stand out in a fishing tournament!
In order to have Jason Mathias create a custom art design for your boat wrap, please click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button and fill out the custom art form to begin the custom art process. We will need you to fill out the form with a detailed description of your design idea. For example, tell us the different fish species you'd like to see in your wrap design along with a color theme, boat name, logos and other specific details. Once you fill out the form, we will contact you shortly after to discuss your custom boat wrap art project.
• Jason Mathias will work directly with you to create your custom boat wrap art design. Custom designs can consist of a mixture of art elements you like from our other designs, or something totally unique. There are no limits as to what can be created.
• Custom art designs come with 2 free art revisions, after that each art revision is $100 per hr. Most art revisions only take about 30min.
• Most custom art designs take anywhere from 2 days, to 3 weeks to design depending on the complexity.
• Comes in 3 different options, (1) available in the form of a downloadable art file sent to wrapping companies only, (2) printed vinyl wrap shipped to you, (3) printed vinyl wrap plus installation (we can travel to you for installation). Art files are PSD large format files, or TIFF at 100dpi at actual size, each art element will be on a separate layer for easy editing.
• Boat registration numbers will be printed as a separate decal and placed over your wrap.
• The $850 fee is split into two parts, $425 for the one time art usage fee which gives you the right to use Jason Mathias's artwork on a boat wrap, and an additional $425 for a design fee, the design fee is nonrefundable and goes towards the time involved in creating your boat wrap design.
- Material used: Avery-SW900
- Air-release wrapping film for bubble-free results
- Dual-layer, 3.2 mil thick vinyl film
- Up to 12 Year Life Span
- Sixty inches wide for easier application
- Made for use right out of the box with no laminates required
- Cleanly removable for up to 4 years after installation
- Material manufactured and printed in the USA.
Avery Dennison Boat vinyl wraps are made especially for the DIY installer. Use it right out of the box without the need for any special tools, overlaminates or noxious chemicals. Simply read and follow the included instructions and enjoy properties of the EZ air-egress and RS repositionability of this SW900 vinyl. Buy this light blue film by the foot and enjoy seamless results because this vinyl comes standard in sixty inch widths.
SW900 SERIES BOAT WRAP SPECIFICATIONS
- Installation Temperature Range: +60°F (+16°C) minimum (air and substrate)
- End Use Temperature Range: -50°F to 180°F (-60°C to 107°C)
- Adhesives: Pressure-activated with air-release channels
- Recommended Uses: Automotive, Architectural, Marine (above static water-line)
- Conformability: Flat, compound, convex and concave curves
- Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Application Type: Dry (Never use wet application with this film)
Customers who have Jason Mathias create a custom art design do not own the copyrighted art files used in that design, Jason Mathias Studios owns the copyright. Customers are paying for a one time usage of the artwork, and for Jason Mathias to put the design together for them. If customers wish to have a high resolution art file, they will have to make an additional purchase for the rights to the artwork from Jason Mathias Studios. Art usage fee deposit of $425 is nonrefundable as the art deposit pays for Jasons time involved in creating the custom artwork for your boat wrap.
- 50.00 LBS